School Starts Wednesday, August 27th
First bell is at 8:40am. 6th graders will start the first day in
the Cafetorium. 7th and 8th graders should go to their first
period classes. Class begins at 8:45am. Students will be released at 2:00pm as they will every Wednesday.
Schedule Pick-Up / Registration
Day Monday, August 25th
Students and parents can come to the Cafetorium 10:30 - 1:30 on Monday to complete registration.
- Complete a meal eligibility form.
- Purchase PE uniforms. They are new and improved! The cost is approximatley $25.
- Purchase a student planner for $5. All students are expected to carry and maintain a student planner.
- Submit a completed Emergency Card.
- 7th graders must have their Hepatitis B CTAP series
completed before school begins. Class schedules will not be given to
7th graders until documentation of this short record is provided to the
- Class schedules will be available for all 7th and 8th graders once the above information is completed.
- 6th grade students will begin the first day of school in the
Cafeteria. The first three days will be spent meeting all the 6th grade
teachers and adjusting to the school. They will receive their class
schedules on September 2. 6th grade families are still encouraged to
come on the 25th to purchase PE uniforms and planners.
- Register for the After School Program.
- Sign up for music and drama.
Registration for the After School
Registration for the after school program will take place during the
following 3 dates and times:
for more information.
August 18th Monday 2pm-6pm 6th Grade @School Library
August 19th Tuesday 3pm-6pm All Grades @School Library
August 25th Monday 10am-2pm All Grades @Cafeteria